IDENTIFICATION.This legal notice regulates the use of the website WWW.AUTOSOL.ES (in forward, THE WEB), which is the owner of AUTOSOL S.C.A. (hereinafter, OWNER OF THE WEB). The OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: AUTOSOL S.C.A.
- Its commercial name is: AUTOSOL S.C.A.
- Its VAT/CIF number is: F29032984
- Its registered office is at: CALLE ANTONIO DE NEBRIJA Nº 37 29620 TORREMOLINOS (MALAGA)
- Telephone: 952380295
- Email: INFO@AUTOSOL.ES
USERS.The access and / or use of this portal of the OWNER OF THE WEB, creator of the site, attributes the condition of USER, to which he accepts, from said access and / or use, the Conditions General Use here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may arise in your case mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL.The website and its services are freely accessible, however, the OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form, to become a user of the portal.The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate you make.The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
Introduce computer viruses in the network, or carry out actions that can be altered, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties, how to block other users access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER DE LA WEB provides its services.
Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or areas Restricted from the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
Vulnerate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties
Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it results legally permitted.
Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other purposes, of a commercial nature without mediation upon request or consent.
- Identification of the person responsible for the treatment.The OWNER OF THE WEB, provided with VAR/CIF F29032984 informs the user and customer of your Web page of the existence of an automated data activity log CLIENTS, where personal data is collected and stored that the user and the client communicate in order to manage their request.
- Updating of the policies.The OWNER OF THE WEB will modify, without previous warning, the present policy of privacy whenever necessary to adapt it to any legislative change, regulatory, jurisprudential, administrative or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Data Protection Agency or legitimate object of any modification of this policy, notwithstanding the foregoing, will be published and warned on the page Web of the OWNER OF THE WEB.For all the above, the OWNER OF THE WEB, recommends users to read periodic review of these policies in order to be able to know the changes in them make.
- Purpose of the Register of activities.The OWNER OF THE WEB does not request on its Web page, data to Internet users that the visit, except for merely identifying data, therefore, the data communication personal by the user to the OWNER OF THE WEB through its Web page can only be understood to take place when they voluntarily use the Contact form service or other means of communication to get in touch with the OWNER OF THE WEB, since in these cases the data processing is inevitable and implicit to the communication system. For these cases and those described in the next section, the entity, informs the client that the processing of the data is done with the following purposes: To carry out all the procedures related to the elaboration of budgets, contracting and rendering services of the OWNER OF THE WEB, the company to which it belongs or, where appropriate, the interested party who requests it and answer the received communications and those of commercial prospecting for keep users informed of eventual promotions.
- Consent.It is reported that, when the user does not maintain commercial relations with the OWNER OF THE WEB, and send an email or a communication to the OWNER OF THE WEB, indicating other personal data, said user will be giving their free, unambiguous, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of your personal data by the OWNER OF THE WEB, for the purposes established previously, as well as attend to your communication or send documentation. For the same purposes, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs that, if the client sends a email or communicate to the OWNER OF THE WEB your personal data in reason for the position he occupies in a company, whether as administrator, manager, representative and / or any other position as a contact person in the company, understand that such communication entails the provision of their free consent, unequivocal, specific, informed and express for the processing of your personal data by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, with the purposes previously established.
- Identification of the recipients with respect to which the OWNER OF THE WEB plans to carry out assignments or access data on behalf of third parties.The OWNER OF THE WEB only plans to make assignments or data communications that by reason of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter RGPD) must perform to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations, Bodies or persons directly related to the OWNER OF THE WEB, in the cases that are required in accordance with the Legislation in force in each subject and in every moment or in the cases in which it has expressly consented.Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user that any another transfer of data that must be made, will be brought to your attention when so provide for the RGPD, informing it expressly, accurately and unequivocally of the recipients information, the purpose for which the data will be used, and the nature of the data assigned, or where appropriate, when the RGPD establishes it, previously, the specific unequivocal consent and informed the user.However, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user and the client that any treatment of personal data, is subject to the legislation in force in Spain regarding data protection, established by the RGPD and its complementary regulations and developing. In this sense, the OWNER OF THE WEB is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data that you request from the user through the Web page.
- Quality of the data.The OWNER OF THE WEB warns the user, that except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user must at all times Keep in mind that, you can only include personal data corresponding to your own identity and that are appropriate, relevant, current, accurate and true. To such effects, the user will be solely responsible for any damage, direct and / or indirect that causes third parties or the OWNER OF THE WEB, for the use of personal data of another person, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, the user who uses the personal data of a third, will respond to this one of the obligation of information established in the RGPD for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party, and / or of the consequences of not having informed him.
- Exercise of the rights of Access, Rectification, Limitation of the treatment, Portability, Cancellation, Opposition to treatment and Deletion of data.The OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, treatment limitation, portability, opposition to treatment and deletion of your data as well as the right to file a claim with the Authority of Control by writing addressed to the OWNER OF THE WEB in the following Address: CALLE ANTONIO DE NEBRIJA Nº 37 29620 TORREMOLINOS (MALAGA) or by mail addressed to INFO@AUTOSOL.ES enclosing both cases your ID or identity card.
- Security measures adopted in relation to the processing of data personal.The OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user that, in accordance with the provisions of The RGPD has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Also the OWNER OF THE WEB guarantees the user the fulfillment of the duty of secrecy professional regarding the personal data of the users and the duty to save them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.Under the provisions of the current legislation governing Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as their graphic design and source codes, of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER OF THE WEB.All the contents of the website constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without which any of the rights of exploitation over them, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.In short, users who access this website can view the contents and carry out, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of commercial exploitation.Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being able to It is understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over the same.The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink, previously must request authorization in writing from the OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or homepage of our website, you must also refrain from making false statements or indications, inaccurate or incorrect about the OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. The OWNER OF THE WEB does not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available in this website or the actions you perform based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY.The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely purpose informative, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor its exhaustiveness, correction, validity or actuality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a purpose specific.The OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent allowed by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to. to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or current contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all class of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, for example, the OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal, family and personal privacy image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION.The OWNER OF THE WEB can modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the cited conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
LINKS.The OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is out of this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website, exclusively to inform the user on the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites. Neither suggests, invites or recommends visit them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by part of third parties.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION.The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at your own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use of the Portal.
GENERAL.In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or of the carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the site web, you must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEB, identifying yourself duly, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
PUBLICATIONS.The administrative information provided through the website is not a substitute for legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of public administrations, which they are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. Information available on this website should be understood as a guide.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.These conditions shall be governed or construed in accordance with Spanish law in that that is not expressly established. The provider and the user agree to submit any dispute that may arise from the provision of the products or services object of these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile. In the event that the user has his domicile outside of Spain, the provider and the user, expressly waive any other forum, submitting to the Courts and Courts of the address of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
© 2018 – Autosol S.C.A – All rights reserved