Terms & Conditions
- This agreement allows you to make use of this site, please read it carefully. By using, viewing, transmitting, storing or otherwise using this website, the services or functions offered therein and / or the contents thereof, you agree to each of the terms and conditions listed below. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
- In the event that a court determines legal competence any provision of these Terms is invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain valid.
- It is important to carefully review the details of the booking to receive. To cancel or change your booking later, will not charge if this is done at least 48hours before it. Bookings can not be changed within 48 hours prior to transfer, exceptions will only be made if there is a change in the flight details. Should you wish to change or cancel your booking, it is imperative that we receive the confirmation by e-mail or ordinary mail from the person who made the booking. We will only accept confirmation of the person who made the original booking.
- Full payment of the price of the transfer is made at the time of booking via Paypal or directly to the driver once contact him at the airport pursuant to the reservation made.
- You must tell us about any special requests at the time of booking. We will do our best to take all such requests but can not guarantee to be met and we will have no liability to you if not met. It will be communicated to you if not done
- When for reasons of force majeure we have to cancel or change any service due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Autosol will not face any compensation. Such circumstances include, without limitation, accidents and related delays, unplanned protest marches, demonstrations and organized riots, police operations, unforeseen road hazards, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot; the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or other similar events that are beyond our control.
- When collecting customers occur at the airport more than three hours of waiting because of delayed flights, it will be billed a service “no-show” in addition to the service to be made on the date of arrival.
- Upon arrival of a flight, the driver will be waiting for the customer 1 hour maximum, unless he/she contacts with the driver or with Autosol to report his/her delay.
- The amount of the invoicing of the “no-show” at the airport will be the minimum stipulated vehicle service requested.
- When requesting a disposition service customer should indicate if is a “full-credit” service or what is really requested. In the latter case, when the customer requests extras means that the agency is not responsible and must be paid the service required by the customer, upon acceptance of these prices services.
- To count the hours and kilometers of disposition services will be based on the following: the hours and kilometers shall run from the time and place contracted with the agency and / or client, and will finish on site service ends and customer leaves the vehicle. If dispositions (4 hours) starting place is different from Malaga, Torremolinos or Benalmádena, will increase its price with the amount to the picking point.
- Transfers from the Torremolinos area – Cadiz, to Malaga city carried out at the airport instead, have a charge of € 9.91 in normal car, € 11.89 for Ranchera, € 12.88 for Mercedes E Class / MPV / Audi A-6, € 15.86 for Mercedes S Class and 14.87 € for minibuses, all plus VAT.
- The language services represent an increase in the rate of 15% on total service.
- Cancellations of services shall be made by fax and with a lead time of 24 hours if the service is outside Andalucia, 6 hours if the service is outside the province of Malaga and 3 hours if the service is within the Malaga province. In case you do not warn us, a full service will be billed.
- Cancellations of services using the web booking system can be made until 24 hours of the first date of your transfer. In case of payment to the driver, the cancellation is free of charge. Otherwise if your booking was paid using Paypal system, a 20 % of total amount will be retained as cancellation fee.
- According to R.D. 1428/2003 of November 21, Rules of the road, it is forbidden to drive with child or infants without using an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. So those customers who do not bring their child or infant approved seat or if it is not requested in advance by the agency/customer (indicating the approximate weight or age of the child), we will not be required to perform the service and the service will be fully charged. The requested services with baby chair will have an increase of 5.00 € VAT included, applied for each chair.
- Also, whenever a child to travel in any of our vehicles, it will count as a seat, like everyone else, can not in any case exceed the maximum of allowed seats for each category of vehicle (4 in the case of standard car, station wagon, minivan and Mercedes, and 7 if minibus).
- BAGGAGE: As passenger you may bring 1 piece of check-in baggage of up to 32 kg (70,5 lbs), max. 158 cm (62 inch) l + w + h and 1 piece of carry-on bagage measuring 55 x 25 x 35 cm (l x w x h) and weighing 18 kg (40 lbs) max. per person. The sum of the dimensions of your carry-on baggage may not exceed 115 cm (45 inch), including wheels. Autosol advises you to pay attention to the fact that the trunks of most sedan cars can hold no more than 2 pieces of check-in baggage. In case you travel with two or more companions, or wish to bring baggage in excess of the free allowance, Autosol recommends you book another car category, such as a station wagon, instead of a sedan car.
- To avoid potential problems in the performance of services, we recommend that for customers with heavy luggage (suitcases, golf clubs, wheelchairs or extra baggage ) should request station wagon, minivan or minibus, as needed, as the other car has a standard luggage compartment. If the customer arrives with heavy luggage, he/she would have to pay an additional car, unless the acceptance of the agency.
- The schedule for notification of cancellations or modifications will be 8 am to 20 hours.
- When forwarding services already received by Autosol and not clearly specified this in the fax or e-mail request, the agency/customer will be responsible for any duplication which causes the forwarding. Every duplication will be invoiced.
- All Autosol vehicles have complaints book available to any customer upon request document that will be essential for the processing of any claims.
- Autosol implements and completes its fleet with GPS tracking devices, also Autosol send a report to any agency/customer that requests it, which convincingly detailed location, route, vehicle speed or timeout. Such information may be requested by the Agency/Customer until 30 days after the completion of service and will be essential to pursue any claim.
- The deadline for making claims of shipments requested to Autosol will be 30 days from the date the service was performed.
- Should the customer take other means of transport will be charged the full service.
- Autosol may modify these terms and conditions as we deem appropriate and publish the new version on our website and once that is done, any use of our website will be governed by that version. You should review the terms and conditions posted on the website regularly. The terms governing the purchase of any Service will be the terms in effect at the time you make your request.
- To such doubts may arise concerning the application or enforcement of this contract, the grantors expressly submit to the Courts of Torremolinos, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
- In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your personal data shall be entered on a file owned and handled by AUTOSOL S.C.A, the purpose of which is to enable access to such data as a result of a service request. Customers may exercise their rights to oppose use of non-essential data for purposes other than the service provision or maintenance of the customer/supplier relationship. Customers may also exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation or objection by sending a letter, fax (+34 952 384 030) or email (email@example.com) to: AUTOSOL S.C.A., Calle Antonio Nebrija 37, Torremolinos (Málaga), SPAIN.
Cláusula de privacidad
Terms and Conditions
Autosol S.C.A. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Autosol S.C.A. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Autosol.es use user identifiers (cookies) on its website to collect information on the website use, such as the server to which the user’s computer is connected, the browser type (e.g. Netscape or Internet Explorer) and how the potential customer became aware of Autosol. Such information is used by the company solely to assist it in improving its marketing policies, and the personal details of the Internet user are not included in the data capture.
Disclaimer google analytics
What we collect from you
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Any further information but only as to allow us to carry out our service to you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send our newsletter or emails about our new products or offers or other information that is travel related using the email address which you have provided and from which you may unsubscribe at anytime.
Your information can be shared with affiliate companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you (where you request such information) or to contact you regarding your query. We do not otherwise disclose information about your individual visits to the site or information which identifies you to any third parties unless we have your prior consent or unless required by law, local regulators and law enforcement officers. If Autosol merges with, acquires or is sold to another firm or goes into bankruptcy, we may share files and email records with our business and merger partners.
Delete or change information
We will only use your information for the purposes set out above if you have indicated that you wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. If you wish to change your information submitted to us, it can also be done be sending an email to the address above.
Antonio de Nebrija, 37 A., Parque Empresarial El Pinillo.
29620 Torremolinos. Málaga Costa del Sol. SPAIN
Teléfono +34 952 380 295 fax +34 952 384 030