Booking a Taxi from Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara with Autosol
Some tips for your transfer from Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara
San Pedro de Alcantara is situated only 10 kms. West from Marbella, yet just a few minutes away from the natural beauty of the Sierra de Ronda mountain range and 20 km from the town of Estepona.
A taxi from Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara with Autosol is your best choice to get to San Pedro de Alcantara. Autosol offers you a wide range of vehicles suitable for every need. Our long experience in transfer services at Costa del Sol provides you peace of mind and confidence with your transfer needs.
San Pedro de Alcantara has become increasingly popular in the last few years with both foreign residents and holidaymakers. The town is divided by a main road; on the beach side there is a charming promenade. The promenade stretches along the beach and is home to some excellent beach restaurants and new urbanisations. On the other side is the old quarter with its narrow cobbled streets and tiny local stores.
You can get an instant discount in your transport from Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara. Simply subscribe to our newsletter and you will receive a promotional code with 10% discount. It’s a process fast and easy. In 3 minutes you’ll have your promo code to apply in our booking system. Our booking system is very easy to use. Help on how to book is at your disposal.
What to visit
Main monuments of San Pedro de Alcantara are the 3rd century Las Bovedas Roman Baths and the Paleochristian Basilica Church. You should visit these monuments to discover more about the history of the surrounding area and the old village.
San Pedro de Alcantara enjoys a sub-tropical Mediterranean climate. We have hot summers and mild winters. The summer heat gets manageable with cooling breezes from the sea. During the summer temperatures average are 32 ºC.
About the Beaches
San Pedro de Alcantara enjoys a long sandy, golden beach. It’s backed by some great chiringuitos (beach restaurants) in a palm lined promenade .
San Pedro de Alcantara has an excellent choice of restaurants and bars. For lively and traditional Spanish dining, we recommend you to head to Alfredo Restaurants in the old town. Well priced and cheerful, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is fun. The Guayaba Beach and Bora Bora Clubs located on the beach side are both upbeat and trendy and serve international cuisine. Other options is going into town where there are lots of restaurants, which serves international cuisines from all corners of the globe.
Why Autosol for your taxi from Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara
Some reasons to book your taxi from Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara with Autosol are:
- It is a local company, not a broker .
- For any transfer needs, Autosol owns a large fleet ready to service you.
- We have a very long experience of more than thirty five years at Costa del Sol in transfer services gives you extra security.
- You can pay on arrival to the driver if you prefer (payments in advance are not necessary) or use Paypal to pay in advance.
- With our new easy to use booking system, you’ll need only 3 steps to book your transfer.
- Our booking system is mobile/tablet friendly so you can use any device to book your transfer Malaga Airport to San Pedro de Alcantara.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter you’ll get an automatic discount that can be applied : a 3 minute process to get a promo code of 10%.